The Mobile Crisis Services was created to help children and families in Orange County who need quick intervention in helping them restore calm to their households.
For help call 211 or 407-839-HELP (4357)
Call if your child or teen:
- Is out-of-control emotionally
- Threatens to harm themselves or others
- Exhibits explosive or dangerous behaviors
- Needs immediate mental health stabilization
- Needs immediate help because of drug or alcohol use
If there is a medical emergency call 911 first
The services are free and available 24 hours a day including weekends and holidays.
Children who receive crisis services are less likely to be arrested, placed in a psychiatric hospital, or removed from their home. Crisis counselors also connect families to the services and supports they need for long term recovery.
For more information please visit ww.devereux.org